Free Download Google Translate For PC Windows 7,8,10,11
Google Translate Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free.Google Translate Download for PC Windows Full Version.Get free APK Games for PC windows.Through this website, you will have the opportunity to provide valuable information about the latest apps, including reviews, ratings, and recommendations. You can also offer tips and tutorials to help users make the most of their apps and navigate the ever-growing app landscape.
In addition, you can foster a community of passionate individuals who share a common interest in technology and the latest apps. This website can be a hub for APK,APPS and Games,providing a space for users to share their experiences, ask questions, download apk app Games for PC Windows.
As a tech enthusiast, we had created a website that celebrates the world of apps games for pc download. Whether you are a developer, a user, or simply someone who loves to explore the latest technological advancements, this website is the perfect platform to connect with like-minded individuals and share your insights and opinions.
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Bambara, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dhivehi, Dogri, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Guarani, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Konkani, Korean, Krio, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Maithili, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Meiteilon (Manipuri), Mizo, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Oromo, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Sanskrit, Scots Gaelic, Sepedi, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tsonga, Turkish, Turkmen, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for the following optional permissions*:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Contacts for setup and management of your account
*Note: The app may be used even if optional permissions are not granted.
How To install Google Translate For PC Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account.
3.Download Google Translate APK file of the app you want to install for PC from a trusted source.
4.In the emulator, click on the “Install APK” button and select the APK file you downloaded.
5.Follow the on-screen instructions to install Google Translate APK For PC.
Once the installation is complete, you can launch the app from the emulator’s app drawer and start using it on your PC. Keep in mind that some apps may not work properly on an emulator, as they are designed to be used on mobile devices.