VLC for Android
Free Download VLC for Android For PC Windows 7,8,10,11
VLC for Android Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free.VLC for Android Download for PC Windows Full Version.Get free APK Games for PC windows.Through this website, you will have the opportunity to provide valuable information about the latest apps, including reviews, ratings, and recommendations. You can also offer tips and tutorials to help users make the most of their apps and navigate the ever-growing app landscape.
In addition, you can foster a community of passionate individuals who share a common interest in technology and the latest apps. This website can be a hub for APK,APPS and Games,providing a space for users to share their experiences, ask questions, download apk app Games for PC Windows.
As a tech enthusiast, we had created a website that celebrates the world of apps games for pc download. Whether you are a developer, a user, or simply someone who loves to explore the latest technological advancements, this website is the perfect platform to connect with like-minded individuals and share your insights and opinions.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the custom picture-in-picture widget.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
• It needs “microphone” to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices.
How To install VLC for Android For PC Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account.
3.Download VLC for Android APK file of the app you want to install for PC from a trusted source.
4.In the emulator, click on the “Install APK” button and select the APK file you downloaded.
5.Follow the on-screen instructions to install VLC for Android APK For PC.
Once the installation is complete, you can launch the app from the emulator’s app drawer and start using it on your PC. Keep in mind that some apps may not work properly on an emulator, as they are designed to be used on mobile devices.